Getting a few teams up and running using Scrum, Kanban or some other form of Agile is great. But that doesn’t necessarily mean your organization has become Agile.
This week in SoundNotes, Dragos Dumitriu joins Dave for a conversation about the difference between spinning up a few teams and truly achieving business Agility. During the conversation Dragos shares details on some of the common patterns, he sees when organizations begin moving towards an Agile approach, things to watch out for, and some of the conversations you need to be having internally if business agility is something your organization has set its sights on.
- Web: https://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dragos-dumitriu/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dragosd/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/thewaitlifter
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- LeadingAgile: http://www.leadingagile.com/guides/dave-prior/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrsungo/
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/mrsungo
- Personal blog: http://drunkenpm.net
We Need Reviews
If you like this podcast, we’d be very grateful for reviews or feedback in iTunes. It will help us create more visibility for this podcast so that we can reach more people. Click here to leave us a review or post feedback.
If you have comments on the podcast or have questions for the LeadingAgile coaches that you’d like to have addressed in a future episode of LeadingAgile’s SoundNotes, you can reach Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org
LeadingAgile CSM and CSPO Classes
For information on LeadingAgile’s upcoming public CSM and CSPO classes, please go to: http://www.leadingagile.com/our-gear/training/
Use the discount code: LA_Podcast to receive a 15% discount on the class.